The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and Conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of USA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, WBM Smart and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on WBM Smart. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://WBM Smart.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://wbmsmart.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://wbmsmart.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://wbmsmart.com/
- Redistribute content from WBM Smart (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Other Applicable Terms
Some areas of wbmsmart.com and the use of IoT platform may have additional rules, guidelines, and/or other terms and conditions that apply to your access and/or use of that area of the website and that may be revised from time to time (“Other Terms”). If there is a conflict or inconsistency between any of these Terms & Conditions and the Other Terms, the Other Terms shall take precedence with respect to your access and use of that area of the Site.
- The WBM`s service of terms are subjected to all the terms and conditions while having a valid contract signed between you( customer) and WBM International ( Parent Company) (here in after referred as WBM Smart or WBM only.
Your Rights to Use the Service
- By completing the registration for using our IoT platform, you acknowledge that you are legal person, holding the identity information that you provide us while you are not subjected to any trade restrictions, sanctions, imposed by any country, international organization or governing body or you may not be legally liable to use our services, in case of confusion you must get in touch with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case you are representing any organization, you must ensure that you are legally allowed to so, we may seek further information in this regard if you are not satisfied with the information that you may have provided to us. In case of non-availability of required information we may put restrictions on use of our services.
- You by using our services agree not to cause any harm to our system or services, in case we notice that any deliberate or in deliberate harm associated with your account, we have the right to take legal action against you.
- The by starting using our platform, agree to pay the amount as per the user agreement, in case of defaults or pending payments, the company may use legal action against you to recover the amount.
- We take data security very seriously and take measure to secure your and our devices, and systems through which data passes, however, in case of any such events, we are not responsible for the data leakage and any associated losses to you. However we pledge to inform you any such incidents immediately so corrective actions can be taken. WBM Smart, its employees or associates cannot be held responsible for the loss that may be caused by improper use of our products, services, solutions.
By using WBM Smart services, products, solutions, platform and website, you agree that any dispute, claim or controversy related to the breach of the terms stated here, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity therefore or the use of services (disputes) will be settled by binding arbitration between you as a person user, your company and WBM Smart ( WBM pvt) except each party has the right to bring an individual action as stated by local law in a small claims court and right to seek injunctive and other equitable relief in court of competent jurisdiction. It`s purpose will be to prevent the actual prevention of the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party's copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that you and WBM Smart are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class in any purported class action or representative proceeding.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the modification-related provisions above, if we changes this "Dispute Resolution" section after the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject any such change by providing WBM Smart written notice of such rejection by mail or hand deliver. In order to be effective, the notice must include your full name and clearly indicate your intent to reject changes to this "Dispute Resolution" section. By rejecting changes, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between you and WBM Smart in accordance with the provisions of this "Dispute Resolution" section as of the date you most recently accepted these Terms.
Limitation to Liabilities.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph.
- Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at email@example.com
The services are provided "as is" and "as available." We disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied not expressly set out in these terms, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In addition, WBM Smart makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, or availability of the services, or that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. You agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the services remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.